Registration for our 2023 Summer Camp is now open for students ages 5-12.
Camp Availability (updated 5/11/2023)
Thank you for your interest in Summer at the Sixth. We are currently only enrolling students in rising K-1st grades (Red Team) and 6th-7th grades (Yellow Team). Registration is full for all other grades. If you wish to be added to the waiting list for rising 2nd – 5th grades, you may proceed with registration. However, we cannot guaranteed enrollment.
2023 Summer At The Sixth Details
- As a returning camper, you may update your profile and select which weeks you choose to attend
- As a new camper, please create your child’s profile and then select which weeks you choose to attend (each sibling will have a unique profile/account)
- 6 weeks beginning Tuesday, June 20 – Friday, July 28
- Hours 7:30 – 3:30 (no after-care option available)
- $25 non-refundable registration fee per camper
- $125 weekly rate includes breakfast, lunch, snack, field trips, electives, and all activities
Discount and Sponsorship
Families with more than one registered child receive $25 off each child registered after the first (eg $25 off child 2, 3, 4, etc.). Financial assistance is available to qualifying students through the Jefferson County Commission Community Grant. Students who attend a Title 1 school and/or receive free or reduced lunch are eligible, with priority given to students who reside in Birmingham (students who live throughout Jefferson County are eligible).
To access the multi-child discount code or inquire about sponsorship eligibility, please email Leticia Watkins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-321-1142.